Re: jamone12000

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I have a bunch of designs I want to convert to Jef. I have Sew What Pro, but it didn’t seem to work. I was able to drag and drop them into the box, but when I clicked convert, nothing happened. I wrote to the company and they said they didn’t know what went wrong, and hadn’t had any other complaints. Does anyone have any ideas what I did wrong? The designs are in dst; does that make a difference? I could save them as jef one at a time, but it seems like a lot of unnecessary work. Thanks. Sue Raabe
Susies.stitches@...

Sent from my iPhone