15000 touch screen unresponsive

Lucy Akers

I have had to turn machine off and back on when the touch screen froze up and would not respond. Was OK when machine was turned back on - for a while. Happened a few times before i closed up. Seems it was when i needed to use the lock key the first time and I forget what was going on next - something where I needed to input something.

Thinking it might mean a part on the slow boat from Japan and was hoping somebody knew something!

((It has had steady work getting ready for Christmas but nothing too much out of the ordinary.)

 Thanks for any suggestions.