Re: 15000 upgrade

Fran

This topic got on with the threader issue because I was not able to start a new topic. My dealer has the same problem with the knee lifter (the thing that raises the presser foot with your knee). We can not reach it comfortably without stretching,  so she asked me to see if any of you have any tricks/suggestions.

By the way, Jim, she sings your praises and is telling all her customers how informative your apps are.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 9:10 AM, newfilter@... [janome12000] wrote:

I'm not quite sure how this topic got into this thread but as for the presser foot lifter being in an odd place. Have you tried the knee lifter? It sounds like that is what you are looking for "an extra hand" I used to use it all the time but now that I have my machine on top of my sewing table (for embroidery) and not inside sometimes I just have to use the button or reach behind.

Deb in CA