Re: Intro...

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Wow Chris, you had me all puffed up like a balloon until you crashed & burned me with that Mac comment! Fortunately I'm not alone - my Apple fans & I brought down the Internet in several places upgrading our i-devices to iOS 5. In the UK the demand was higher than for a World Cup match. It took me most of yesterday to get a good enough connection to update 3 computers, an iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. I think we'll hold off on updating Diane's devices for a few days until the demand dies down.

--- In janome12000@..., "christitch" <nckrause@...> wrote:

I've been anticipating the arrival of this machine since the beginning of the summer and I'm so glad to have found this list. I've been googling and you tubing like crazy, trying to find out more info about the new machine and it's so nice to now be part of a group that's enthused about the 12000 and it's capabilities. (In this group I don't feel like I have to justify my trade up for the new machine - y'all understand why I want one!)
I'm also delighted that Jim Stutsman is moderating this list - as a former Janome dealer and the author of Janome machine and software pubs., he brings a wealth of knowledge, an honest evaluation and a sense of humour to the job. Too bad he's a Mac man...kidding, kidding!

Chris in B.C.