Re: 15000 upgrade

Fran

That’s exactly what happened to me, only it was the same day I picked up my machine.

Does anyone have a solution to reaching the presser foot lifter? It is not a comfortable position and/or easy to reach while sewing.

You don't like the button on the front of the machine for lifting the presser foot?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, December 4, 2017, 11:59 PM, Carolyn Gazerro cmgazerro@... [janome12000] wrote:

I had my machine upgraded and purchased the quilt kit. The threader worked 50% of the time and finally I was unable to start the sewing machine because of the threader. Would tell me to restart.

After hours of the technician working on the machine he discovered the gears needed adjusting.

So far all is well 100% of the time.

Carolyn 🌹
Sent from my iPad