AcuDesign

Deb Keldrauk

Is there a way to delete designs that were imported into the AcuDesign app? I have duplicates, it seems that once upon a time I was able to go into the iPad storage settings and see the individual files but for the life of me I can’t find it now. Maybe it was available in an old iOS version. Anyway I’d anyone knows of a way other than deleting the whole app please advise.

Thanks,

Deb in CA

From the opening screen tap the 4 small squares icon in the top left corner. On the next screen tap the edit icon in the top right corner. It looks like a tiny pencil inside a square. All the designs will start shaking. Tap the ones you want to delete. Then tap the trash can in the top left corner. Confirm deletion by tapping the red DELETE button.