Re: MBX 5 Ambience Quilting

saba_cat2

The MBX V5 ambience quilting worked successfully for me using both a .jan, .emb and .jef file.

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 1:32 PM, "fmjfrazier Fmjfrazier@... [janome12000]" wrote:

Carolyn I did mot read your question about ambiance quilting perhaps I can help. Virginia

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Carolyn Gazerro cmgazerro@... [janome12000]"
Date: 11/25/17 8:07 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Re: MBX 5 Ambience Quilting

HI Jim,
Thanks for getting back to me. Already checked out the video. Seems like that is what I am doing.

Got a call into Janome tech support. Hopefully they will get back to me Monday.

I used this feature with previous MBX programs for quilting around quilt block designs. Great replacement for free motion stippling. Especially when one is not adept with FMS.

Carolyn Gazerro🌹
Sent from my iPod