Re: MBX 5 Ambience Quilting

Carolyn Gazerro

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I really thought my problem was solved with your suggestion.

I tried your suggestion but I still cannot get the Ambience effect surrounding the design.  Trevor's video suggests    "select all" in the Ambiance Quilting tool where the dimensions show in the tool box.  I would have assumed that was the criteria for the toolbox to generate the effect around the design.  Unfortunately neither his or your suggestion has worked.

Looking forward to Janome tech support's suggestions.  It is probably some little setting that I have to make.

Carolyn