Re: Bobbin winder

Anne Parker

It happened to me too quite a while back and now I always check that I have it threaded correctly and the thread is at the right angle before I start winding.

I ended up using a small pair of sissors and my overlocker tweezers to get every last bit of thread out from under the cutter.  Didn't know at the time you could actually take the cutter off, though I expect I wouldn't have had enough hand pressure to do it.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion"  Martha Graham