Janome 9000 Design

Cynthia Dickerson

I purchased the Janome 15000 Quilt Maker and, unfortunately, I am going to have to sell my Janome 9000, which is practically like new.  There is one design that I am partial to and it is the Christmas Wreath (#1) on card number 110.  Does anyone have that design in Jef format or does anyone know how I can transfer that design to jef.  Seems like there is no software available to do that with anymore.  I am sentimental and when I bought my first Janome, the store had this design sewed out by the machine.  I took one look at it and fell in love.  This was the beginning of my passion for the Janome line of products and I love them all.  I just can't sell it without keeping that one design!!  I wish Janome would give us all the 9000 designs on a cd like they did for the 8000 machine for Christmas!!!  Any help would be so appreciated!!