Re: Babylock Destiny II vs. Janome 15000

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I had the Babylock Elissimo before my 12000, and now the 15000.  It was more user friendly than Viking and Pfaff, but not as trouble free.  I don't know if they changed the plate screw locations, but one of them couldn't be accessed with a screw driver; I had to use a dime!  I do miss the camera, but much prefer my Janome.  Babylock may have made improvements since then, but I'm still a die hard Janome fan.  For some reason, all of a sudden, I've had to switch thread brands for the needle threader to work, but it's not worth taking it just for that.  If I can't get it to work with the Isacord, I'll thread it by hand, since I only have a few spools of the new brand.  Janomes are very tolerant, and usually all I have to do is rethread to solve any stitching problems.
Sue Raabe.  susies.stitches@ gmail.com