Re: Bobbin winder

Narda Poulin

Thank you for responding. Will try that. We tried to lift the disc off but it felt like the edges were going to break ....maybe didn’t have my thumbs on the shaft...so will try it like you suggested. Thanks again

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2017, at 10:15 PM, nardapoulin@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Has anyone had a problem with their bobbin winder on the 15000.  Mine just wound about half of the bobbin underneath the winder ...what a hassle getting it out of there.  Does that winder sear ( the grey ting that the bobbin sits on come off?). That’s the second time that has happened .....I am going to keep a close eye on it from now on whenever i wind a bobbin

The plastic cutter disc does come off. Put fingers on each side, thumbs on the shaft, and pull up with the fingers while pushing down with the thumbs.