From: "nardapoulin@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...>
Date: 11/18/17 11:15 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Bobbin winder

Has anyone had a problem with their bobbin winder on the 15000.  Mine just wound about half of the bobbin underneath the winder ...what a hassle getting it out of there.  Does that winder sear ( the grey ting that the bobbin sits on come off?). That’s the second time that has happened .....I am going to keep a close eye on it from now on whenever i wind a bobbin

The plastic cutter disc does come off. Put fingers on each side, thumbs on the shaft, and pull up with the fingers while pushing down with the thumbs.