Update on update

Barb Engvall

I just want to say that I am loving my 15000 since the update! The needle threader works 100% of the time now - I’ve been doing a lot of thread changes with embroidery and haven’t had to manually thread the needle at all. Also, when I took it in to be serviced / fixed (needed a new bobbin case among other things) they also did ‘something’ to the take up lever and now I’m not constantly coming unthreaded. That was a real pain and I know others have complained about it. Haven’t used any of the new quilting features but that will come in due time.