Re: Babylock Destiny II vs. Janome 15000

cas <cassweet@...>

I have a friend who switched to Babylock Destiny II and she kept a list of pros and cons and she said it was about even.  Two things she really disliked about the Destiny is the door doesn’t open to view/clear the thread path.  You need a screwdriver to switch the stitching plates.

Those two things come to  my mind because that would drive me nuts.

I think her general conclusion is that the Destiny does a great job of embroidery but perhaps the Janome is easier/better for all around sewing.  I think maybe she wished she had kept her 15000 because when I was considering trading she said we should stick to what we have.

Cas