Horizon Link Suite update

Gail

I just got my machine upgraded and I'm waiting for the link to update the Horizon Link Suite.  Couple of questions:

     1:  Is our machine really the same as the new one?  What I'm getting at, is it worth printing out the manual for the new 15000 quiltmaker or will there be stuff we don't have and not know what that is?

There is not that much new in the manual. Just download the PDF.

     2.  What are the changes in HL Suite?

I'll leave that for those who have used it. We're still working on it.

     3.  Is Jim going to do  an update to My 15000?

Yes, we are working on it now. We will announce it here and all other online venues.

Thanks

Gail in FL