15000 update

Sharon Simmons

So, what do you do about an update if you purchased your 15000 from a private owner?  I thought I read that dealers were charging around $150?  I would be willing to pay that, and have told my dealer that I would pay for it but I cannot get a response from them.  Keep in mind I do like my dealer and have purchased every one of my machines from them, I think around 5 if not more over the years, except for this machine as I got it for a great bargain that I just couldn’t pass up.  Thanks for any advice.  Sharon