From: '(910) 520-4194' ladystitches69@... [janome12000]
Sent: 02 November 2017 23:05
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Re: 15000 update

Is there a group for the  Janome 500E Embroidery  machine  I love it if have had it over a year. I however  do not have  any experience  with the program. STITCH editor Jef. My other  embroidery  machine  that I sold was a Babylock  that I have had for 10 years. So when I sold it I kept my programs, Custom  Works, Designers Gallery, etc.

So I need to join a great  group to learn this program, like Jim has set up for you all.

Della