Re: 15000 update

Pixey

My understanding that there is not a Yahoo group for the Janome 500e, but there is group on Facebook (which I am not on)..

Pixey

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 2, 2017, at 4:25 PM, '(910) 520-4194' ladystitches69@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Is there a group for the  Janome 500E Embroidery  machine  I love it if have had it over a year. I however  do not have  any experience  with the program. STITCH editor Jef. My other  embroidery  machine  that I sold was a Babylock  that I have had for 10 years. So when I sold it I kept my programs, Custom  Works, Designers Gallery, etc.
So I need to join a great  group to learn this program, like Jim has set up for you all.
Della