Re: My 15000 won’t sew with polyester threa

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I’ve been using Isacord for years with no problems, so I’m guessing the sudden birds nests in the bobbin are from something else.  If the bobbin case isn’t on exactly right, could that be it?  I noticed when the dealer replaced a couple of parts, there’s now a metal “stop” instead of a plastic knob. I finally got the machine going again, but there has to be a way to put the bobbin case in so it sits entirely in the machine.  It took me over an hour to get it right.  Luckily it was a practice run, because just before the last color, the fabric came  unhooped.  Can someone save me from myself?  Thanks.