Re: OT Purse pattern you love

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Funny what you learn as you go along!  A friend started me with Connecting Threads, and I bought a bunch. A machine dealer had a quilting club, where I learned so much about thread and fabric.  I got rid of what I had, and now buy good quality.  Through my guild, I followed a link to an article on the Keepsake blog about fabric quality.  I love a bargain as much as anyone, but realize the amount of work is the same no matter what the fabric quality is.  I now buy less, look for quilt shop sales, and know what I make will last.  I had contacted a manufacturer looking for an old pattern, and she recommended Quiltshops.com, and assured me they carry