Re: OT Purse pattern you love

Deb Keldrauk

Thanks for the input Ceil.

I am with you if I am going to invest the time it takes to make a nice item then I want the fabric to be the best I can afford. I shop when my local quilt shop has sales like Christmas fabric for next year when the season is over :) There are also some good buys online for the better manufactured fabrics so I usually have something suitable on hand. I steer clear of "J" fabrics for the most part although I made some nice kitchen items with some cuts of their "Buttercream" line and they came out nice and wash well too. After so many years of quilting and sewing I can tell just by a glance and quick feel if the fabric is worth my time.

Have a great weekend,
Deb in CA