From: Carolyn Gazerro <cmgazerro@...>
Date: October 26, 2017 at 7:49:23 AM EDT
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Fwd: stabilizer too narrow

Carolyn GazerrošŸŒ¹
Sent from my iPod

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carolyn Gazerro <cmgazerro@...>
Date: October 26, 2017 at 7:37:57 AM EDT
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: stabilizer too narrow

I create a temporary hoop by inserting freezer wrap double folded, sticky sides ironed together into hoop. Ā Use tracing feature to mark sewing area and then cut sewing area Ā out within 1/8 inch of stitched lines. Ā At this point apply the sticky stabilizer and you are good to go. Ā This technique works well for me and saves on stabilizer. Ā It also eliminates hooping heavy fabric because you similarly trace the fabric in place. Great for doing multiple of same design because you simply cut tracing stitches to remove design!

Carolyn GazerrošŸŒ¹
Sent from my iPod