Tried something new

cas <cassweet@...>

Hello, today I made a small quilt in the GR hoop.  When I got done with the top embroidered design I took the stabilizer off the back but left the fabric hooped.  I then glue basted and pinned batting to the back of it and used another design to quilt it.  It actually worked!

I used clear thread for the quilting.  I slowed the speed down to 400 and used a small spool on the horizontal pin with a net over the bottom half of it.

Thanks for letting us know about the update Jim.  Turned on my ipad and couldn’t figure out why it was stuck the wide way.  I looked in settings and I had checked “lock rotation” with side button.  Was that option always there?  I don’t remember doing it.

Cas