Re: Horizon Link Suite update error message

Barb Engvall

Thanks…I thought that might be what I would need to do. Have the original discs tucked away ‘somewhere’!

On Oct 19, 2017, at 2:03 PM, jim.stutsman@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Up to now the downloaded file has been an UPDATE to Horizon Link Suite that required the old version to be installed. However more than a few people have had problems updating and I have seen this very problem on the 15000 Facebook group. It may be that Janome has compounded the problem by changing the download to being the full program instead of only an update. You can follow the instructions and remove the existing program, but only do this if you have your original Horizon Link CD! People who have removed it have run into problems when it changes gears and says that the original program is not installed. If you do not have the original CD then I would contact Janome Tech Support for advice.