Re: Can 7mm ankle be used after 15000 update?

Deb Keldrauk

I also use a 7mm ankle, just for a few feet and for my “curve master” foot. I have eyeballed it and I feel like it will be OK there is a screw in the front of the ankle that seems to stick out a mm or so that concerns me a bit. I am going to try it out as soon as I can finish with a few things in progress. My suggestion would be to NOT USE THE NEW NEEDLE THREADER until someone with some real mechanical experience (Jim) <GRIN> has had a chance to really look at it more closely. Please if anyone is brave enough to try let us all know.
Safe travels to you and Diane Jim, enjoy the trip!
Deb in CA