Re: The upgrade

cas <cassweet@...>

Cheryl,

What does HP stand for?  I am thinking the visibility will be great too.  I tried sewing with the straight stitch foot from a 7mm machine, but I don’t always sew straight.  I like the guide on the “O” foot.  I also use those stick on Clover guides for long strips, and a magnetic guide on the faceplate.  I would use the cloth guide but my machine is recessed in a desk without the embroidery unit attached.

Have a wonderful trip to Edmonton.  I hope it gets more comfortable getting all the machines to work together.

Thanks for your update report.  We’ll wait for more when you get back.  Yay, another working needle threader!

Cas