From: "Nancy Reynolds n.holloway70@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...>
Date: 10/13/17 12:47 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: [janome12000] 15000 update

Judy, are you using the same Computer as before you had the upgrade and is your computer a 32 or 64 bit ?
Nancy

On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 8:33:57 PM EDT, Judy Biles jjbiles@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I seem to have the absolute biggest problem known to Janome regarding the software update. The Janome tech has spent hours and I do mean hours (10+) with me and between the two of us we are onto the problem but absolutely no one seems to be able to fix it. The tech is great in every way but the problem is now back on the laps of those in Tokyo for the third time. Yes, the third go round. We have tried everything imaginable that is known to man (except the one that would fix it). It has been several weeks now since my machine was upgraded but alas, I have no Horizon Link software, the original program is gone from my PC and not even the original CD will install for us. This is a registry error and it just gets deeper after that, lol. Sure praying for a resolution soon. The tech did email me today that she now has "customer #2" with this same problem and back to Tokyo again, looking for answers.

Judy Biles

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:51 PM, "suesewunique suesewunique@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

All I keep seeing on here are the problems regarding this update.  Is there anyone out there who hasn't had a problem?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge.