Re: Anyone have problem with the update for the 15000?

Barb Engvall

Mine is just coming back to the store from the repair shop and they will do the update on Monday and I will pick it up on Wednesday. Based on some of these reports I think I will take the embroidery unit with me to make sure that it works ok since I am 2 hours over a now snowy mountain pass to get back to them! Appreciate the feedback!

On Oct 12, 2017, at 10:28 AM, 'cas' cassweet@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Thanks for sharing with us.  I hope more people let us know how it’s going.  My dealer hasn’t gotten the parts yet, so I’m still waiting.  My old needle threader is still working, but I had to take it to the shop several times before they fixed it.

Cas