Re: Horizon Link Suite

Pru Joy

Hi Karen,

I live in Australia, the price for the do it yourself quilt maker upgrade kit is $499 here, you install it all yourself!  I was also dismayed to see that the same new parts & quilt maker feet only cost $149 in the U.S.  But we can’t buy the u.s. kit as it does not include the software upgrade, u.s. dealers are doing that for their 15000 customers for free.  In Australia there is a USB stick with the software included in the kit that you install yourself.  I decided it was too much of a rip off so I didn’t purchase it.

Pru
Albury, Australia