Re: Error Message

Deb Keldrauk

Jim, I spoke to my dealer today explaining the issue; she said she would call Janome TODAY. I’ll ask her what transpired on Friday when I am going back to the store. I tried to post to the Janome Facebook Page but they don’t allow posts only comments so I ranted in the comments of their “sale add”. I also posted a rather long rant on the Janome 15000 Facebook Group Page, maybe someone from Janome lurks there and might see it. I hope they don’t ban me from the group. Thanks for all of your help and info regarding this.
Deb in CA