Re: Hand quilting by machine?

cas <cassweet@...>

I hope the move goes well, best wishes!  Will you please post the pics when you get settled?
Cas

I tried this a while back and really liked the effect.

I think there are 4 stitches in the handquilting section on the 15000.  I tried it with red on the top and black on the bottom which gave the effect of hand stitching in 2 colours and it was really effective.

All my stuff is still packed while waiting to move so I can't get to anything to post any pictures.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com
"With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy." Max Ehrmann