Re: Hand quilting by machine?

cas <cassweet@...>

I haven’t tried that stitch, but have noticed putting a thread net over the monofilament helped me last time.  I had to go really slow too.

I just got my new sewing machine a couple of weeks ago.  This was the first stick that I tried.  I had a small quilt ready to be worked on.  I really liked the look of the stitch.  I did use the mono-filament thread and I had some trouble with this thread breaking.  I pulled it out of the machine and tried it on a thread stand and it did do better then.  Just a couple of breaks.