Re: 15000 update

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I took my machine in to have the white disk in the bottom of the bobbin case replaced.  I ended up withe the new needle threader and P foot, a new spring that goes across the bobbin case, another piece that was bent, a new bobbin case, and some kind of upgrade.  When he turned it on, I noticed it said Quiltmaker.  I wasn't planning on doing anything, so I don't know what exactly what the upgrade was.  He said something about it including Acusketch.  It ended up costing me only $35 for the new manual I had ordered.  I had been reading the posts, but since I didn't plan on purchasing anything, I didn't pay that much attention to the details. I'm very appreciative of everything my dealer did.  It's great to have someone who doesn't take advantage of those of us who don't know that much about the machines and what they truly need.  Sue Raabe