From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 4:24 AM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Fwd: [janome12000] Re: Janome 15000 puckering

Help...need suggestions on a remedy.  My first email had so many typos...no wonder none of you replied lol. If you have any ideas, I'm all ....eyes.  Thanks.

I have just started to try to use decorative stitches on my15000. No matter what I have tried, the fabric is puckering. I am using one or two layers of cotton. I have tried a new needle, new thread , less tension, more tension, re-threading, new sharp needle...I  feel like I have tried everything.