Re: Janome CD drive

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The Janome CD drive is not supported on the 12000, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, as it does work on lesser models. I'm hoping that they left it out in order to get the machine out the door faster, and will add it back in an update.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "janetpiekarski" <jsm1144@...> wrote:

I tried putting the Janome CD drive intothe USB slot on the 12000 and it didn't see it. Not that it matters because the computer connection with the Horizon link is so great but I just wondered if this means we won't be using that on the 12 or will there be an update.