Re: DIME Quilt Topper and Splitting Batting

Gail

I do the same think with the AQS hoop.  I attach it to the machine, put the quilt on top, align it with the heavy plastic template, put the magnets back on and off I go.

I bought the Quilt Topper and can't figure out how to use it accurately.  How do you line up your design with out the gridded plastic template?  I print a picture of my design and tape it to the template, and use that to align each section.  I must be missing something because I can't figure out how to align the quilt with the Quilt Topper.  It's just a big open square.

Any suggestions?

Gail in FL