Re: Feet question

norma carson

yes those are dual feed holders (walking feet) the one on the left holds the bigger ones and they just slip right in to the slots on the sides...
Lodi, CA

On Oct 2, 2017, at 6:11 PM, lapowell48@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Can anyone help me to identify these two feet? I bought my machine used about 3 years ago and these came with it. They look like the dual feed holders, but the one on the left has presser feet on it?? I know it's not the even feed foot which I really want. I have the FootBook app and love it!!


Join to automatically receive all group messages.