Re: DIME Quilt Topper and Splitting Batting

Ceil J

Thank you for sharing this!  I also purchased the DIME and wasn't sure about it after reading your initial post.  I tried it, but like most new things, it probably takes some getting used to it.  Now I'll make sure to give it a shot.  I've got to check out the batting splitting.  Just did a very large quilt and it was quite difficult to maneuver.  What did we ever do before the web?  Well, guess we weren't quilting with these wonderful machines.  Thank you again.