Re: 15000 update

Pixey

Tony,

You mention a new foot shank and P foot.  What about the AcuFeed (dual feed) feet holders or darning foot that also attach directly to the post?  Will the old ones continue working?

Regards,
Pixey

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 26, 2017, at 6:56 PM, Tony Coley coleyct@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Have upgraded 6 machines in the last 3 days. The Update kit comes with 3 items: New Foot Shank, New P foot and a new Thread Guide Plate.
On 2 kits the new Thread Guide Plate would not hold the thread tail. Had to open another kit. Janome confirmed that they have had issues with the plate.]

T. Coley
All About Sewing
Mobile, AL

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:49 AM, "Janice Swenson swensonjanice@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

So do we get a new P foot along with the up grade and threader change on the 15000? Or is the new P foot in the accessories that we purchase for $149.00.

Jan Swenson
North Dakota

The threader update includes the new P foot and the snap-on foot holder. Both of those items are replaced.