Re: Update or Upgrade - for the MC15000

cas <cassweet@...>

Thanks for letting us know.  I hope everyone that gets the update will share the details.

Cas

Had my MC15000 upgraded last Thursday.  Took it home only to discover it no longer operated properly.  When hitting stitch #14, stich #13 displayed; when hitting icon for "settings" the "folder" icon opened; when hitting "X" icon to close current screen, nothing would happen and had to shut off machine.  I live in Illinois, USA and luckily we have an excellent dealer.  I took the machine back in, they confirmed everything seemed to be "off".  They called me stating they spoke w/Janome engineers and had tried to reinstall upgrade twice again but with no improvement to machine's function.  Janome told them they were sending a new "B Board" to be installed.  Hopefully this will fix the problem.

I hadn't read where anyone had this experience with the upgrade so just wanted to make everyone aware.

Barbara