From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 4:10 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: RE: [janome12000] 15000 update

Cas,
If I wasn't right there when my dealer replaced the threader, I would not know the difference.  That said, I never had a problem with the old threader and my dealer felt that most had no problem either( in his experience.)  But he does a great job of making sure that things work well and adjusting them correctly if they don't!  I probably wouldn't notice the difference in the J foot (it has a slant) and the ankle either; but they are definitely different.