Re: 15000 update

Judi Rutherford

My 15000 is updated! I dropped it off at my Central Florida dealer Monday (9/18) and picked it up Tuesday (9/19) afternoon. When i picked up the machine he walked me through the new feet and changes. We talked about the HP plate and foot and the ruler foot. Dealer thought it would take a day of playing to get to know the changes. They have changed the screens a little so he gave me a quick tour. When we brought it home hubby set it on the sewing table and there it still sits untouched.

I taught an all day class at my guild Wednesday and today I had a few things scheduled. Tonight I started cleaning up the sewing room so tomorrow I can play!

I will report back after I try some of the new things.

Judi