Re: Help!

J Fraker

I've done all those things.  The designs I'm using are not single run lines.  I think that is part of the problem.

From: "Rose Matteson rosematt11@... [janome12000]"
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 11:09 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Help!

You need to tent the quilt on the table around the sewing machine. That way you create slack to allow the hoop to move freely. I've done several quilts on my 12000 and never had distortion by doing it this way. It's important to have the weight supported on the table or in your lap depending on the area you are quilting. Also make sure you have the acrylic table under the hoop.

Sent from my iPad