Re: 15000 update

JudyK B

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful dealer at your fingertips; alas, wish more of them were like that.

After having my 15000 to the dealer and their part done, I am now unable to install the Horizonlink software update as I keep getting error message “Error 1402. Could not open key: UNKNOWN32\Janome.Stitch.Format\shell\Open\command.  Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.”

I have turned off windows firewall, turned off antivirus, tried multiple things and 2 hours later I still get the same message. Send an email to Janome support but still waiting to hear.

Judy Biles