Re: 15000 update

Estelle Torpy

Hi Monika,

Took my 15000 to the shop Tuesday for the update and hoping to get it back tomorrow. My dealer here in Colorado charged $149.99 plus tax (another $13.64). This dealer also sells Babylock and Bernina machines and they are having new updates installed on their top of the line machines too, so the service guy is really slammed right now. I am impressed that I can have mine back in 4 days.

I will post after I check it all out. I am working on a quilt where I am using decorative stitches in a circle pattern and one of the new features is the ability to have the software space out the designs evenly in a circle, wahoo!

Estelle

PS My needle threader worked okay, so I don’t know that I could tell any difference with a new one.

On Sep 20, 2017, at 9:56 PM, Monika monika.murnane@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Has anyone got the upgrade yet? Wondering how the new needle threader is working. Monika

Sent from my iPhone

.