Re: 15000 update

Anne Parker

Thanks for that info Betty.

My machine is currently packed and stored at my step-daughters in Nottingham while we move to Wales - though as our chain has just collapsed we have no idea when we will be moving, though our buyers are still keen.

I will get in touch with Janome regarding what I should do.  Did you contact them or did your dealer contact you to advise.  I haven't heard anything from Janome or the dealer I am registered with.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy." Max Ehrmann