Re: Embroider Buddy on Janome15000

Claire Schutz

The problem is not what to do to stabilize or attach to stabilizer, the problem is the head hits the machine.  When I had this problem I even lowered the design, didn't work. When I turned the design to the left and placed the bear with the head to the left, all was fine. There are new ones where you can remove the stuffing from the head as well as the stomach, wonderful, Claire S.

On 9/5/2017 11:45 AM, cmgazerro@... [janome12000] wrote:

Using the basting stitch is how I do all of my designs.  In fact when I have multiples of the same design I use two pieces of freezer wrap pressing shiny sides together. Hoop the paper, use basting stitch.  Then I cut out center 1/8 inch from stitching.  This creates a smaller hoop.  My stabilizer is cut to fit inside the machine hoop.  This saves on stabilizer. I again use the basting design to centered design and stabilizer.  This also avoids forcing the fabric and stabilizer in the machine hoop.  Works great for me!

Carolyn 🌹
Sent from my iPad