Ideas to decorate Car Seat Covers

cas <cassweet@...>

I bought some car seat covers that aren’t that pretty.  They are plain black.  They were going to be my husband’s for his work car.  I decided to use them for my car and need ideas to decorate them.  I’m not sure I can sew directly on them because of the way they are shaped.  They would still need to stretch to be comfortable too.

I’ll probably just decorate the front two bucket seat covers.  Maybe stitch the shoulder area?  Sew decorative stitches?  Embroider?  They are microfiber with a foam lining.

Any ideas?
Cas