Re: Embroider Buddy on Janome15000

Carolyn Gazerro

Using the basting stitch is how I do all of my designs.  In fact when I have multiples of the same design I use two pieces of freezer wrap pressing shiny sides together. Hoop the paper, use basting stitch.  Then I cut out center 1/8 inch from stitching.  This creates a smaller hoop.  My stabilizer is cut to fit inside the machine hoop.  This saves on stabilizer. I again use the basting design to centered design and stabilizer.  This also avoids forcing the fabric and stabilizer in the machine hoop.  Works great for me!

Carolyn 🌹
Sent from my iPad